Eyebrows are an important part of eyes that gives them an attractive look. Beautiful eyebrows make amazing impression. They give face a very neat and clean look and frame eyes as well. Eyebrows grooming is must to give them beautiful look.
Tips to make eyebrows right
Eyebrows shaping means to remove extra hairs from them and give them a right shape. It’s kind of framing eyes. It is a technical task that needs minute monitoring, else can drastically ruin your appearance. The ideal brow is the one that is nicely groomed and not over-plucked. There are four ways of giving appropriate shape to eyebrows. They are:
- Plucking eyebrows
- Waxing eyebrows
- Threading eyebrows
- Filling eyebrows
Plucking is the best way to shape your eyebrows and is very common amongst women. But plucking should always be done by professional hands. If done properly help you to achieve beautiful eyebrows. Plucking is done with tweezer that perfectly befits your face. Here are the steps how it is done:
- Do plucking in a room having plenty of light.
- Before plucking apply an astringent to anaesthetize the brow area.
- If eyebrow hairs are long, first do trimming. Trimming is good before plucking.
- Brush your eyebrows. Then hold skin tightly right above the brow in order o reduce pain of plucking.
- Start tweezing from starting point i.e. closest to the nose in one line till end point.
- Pluck hairs in the direction that they grow for keeping hairs smooth and will hurt less. Pluck single hairs under the eyebrows and outside the natural brow line. Pluck one hair at a time so you don’t over-tweeze.
- Give short intervals while plucking so as to know what you have done.
- After plucking wipe brow area with cream.
Waxing is quite painful in comparison to plucking but an easy alternative. Here are some simple steps for how to do it.
- Put wax in a jar or tub of wax and warm up in boiling water. Then apply with a small applicator or spatula.
- Warm it at optimum temperature and apply thin layer of wax with the small spatula over the growth. Apply it in the same direction in which the hair grows.
- After applying remove wax against the hair growth while supporting the skin.
This technique involves stretching of the eyelid to make hair removal easy. Till now it is considered the best method to remove hairs. Its steps involve:
- Person who is professional in threading holds one end of the cotton thread in the mouth, form a loop with the right hand and hold the long end of the thread with the left hand. The loop is paced on the hair and fastened with both hands, thus pulling out hair from the roots.
- Twist and pull the thread on unwanted hair.
- First threading should be done on the lower area of the eyebrow and then the centre and upper sections are completed.
- After threading is done rub face with dry cotton to remove spare hairs from the face. Apply astringent to reduce the redness of the skin.
Filling is another way to give proper shape to eyebrows. There are many ways to fill in a brow. Below are given few:
- Brow Powders or Powder eye shadows is of them. It should be chosen of the exact color of brow. Apply it with a soft wedge brush or a thin liner brush.
- For spotty eyebrows a gel should be applied over it to keep hairs in place.
- Eyebrow pencils are a standard way to fill in eyebrows. But make sure your pencil should have a smooth, light texture and soft, dry finish. Do not overdo with pencil, else angry looking person look will be created.
- Eyebrow gel is wonderful way to give eyebrows full look and natural also. In starting you may face problem of controlling gel in place but as you will get hang on it everything will be alright.
- Give your eyebrows best look with anyone of the above written methods that suits you.