The evolving fashion scenario has made our summer dress searching process much easier. Stylish prints, patterns, cuts, fabrics are thronging the fashion marketplace which leaves us with only one option i.e. looking good. Summers leave us exhausted and fatigued, at this point of time what really creates a comfort zone for us is our summer attire. A nice pretty looking summer dress gives you respite from the sultry heat and lets you breathe at the same time.
‘Subtle’ and ‘Minimalist’ are the keywords for the summer season. Try to keep it less kitschy and gaudy. Right from the make up to the color of your attire, everything should exude simplicity and style.
- Try teaming up flat gladiator sandals with your favorite summer outfit. That’s quite a rage these days. They are comfortable and exude a sense of style at the same time. It will help you run around and do your important chores without looking shabby.
- Bangles are quite a trendy fashion accessory. Try wearing a number of colorful wood bangles along with a plain colored dress like black or white and voila! You are all set to be a head turner.
- A floral patterned bag will complement your cool summer style really well. They add a tinge of femininity to your ensemble.
- Bright colored funky looking hoop earrings add a dash of fun and caper to your persona. Color-coordinate it with your floaty tube or spaghetti strapped summer dress if you like wearing hoop earrings.
There are various styles you can opt for. There are a variety of dresses right from achieving the cute to the flirty look. Floral patterns, tie up straps, empire waistlines, knee length dresses, deep v necklines etc are a few styles that are quite in vogue.
- Light and versatile A-line cut casual dresses are a good option if you want to use your dress pretty often.
- Angelic whites, refreshing blues, tranquil baby pinks etc. are a few colors you can include in your wardrobe and make an addition to your existing summer collection.
- White is quite a style statement especially during summers and accessorizing becomes fun with plain colors. A funky colored clutch is another alternative for attaining a stylish look. Hold a cute pink or fluorescent green clutch with a halter neck lined floaty dress and you will be all set to flaunt a perfect summer ensemble.
- Try and adopt a bohemian approach towards choosing your comfortable summer attire, mix and match a bit, get inspired, keep your eyes open and shop for stuff that appeals to you. Make the best of your summer 2010.